Get the word out about your business in
The Women-Owned Collective
We’re an online-first community that brings you opportunities to collaborate, partner, and promote your business, without adding to networking burnout.
Promo + Partnership Opportunities
Every first and third Tuesday of the month, we’ll send you the Bossy Business Biweekly - an email publication chock-full of tangible opportunities to collaborate with fellow women-owned businesses, to promote your business, and to partner with outside organizations and events. It’s the perfect way to stay up to date on local opportunities to get exposure for your business, without adding to the amount of time you already spend networking.
Once a quarter, we bring together women and non-binary small business owners from around the city to meet and make new connections. Members get free access and first dibs on tickets to all of our meet-ups and events.
Monthly Office Hours
Every month, a small biz expert hosts Bossy Office Hours on a new topic to help you grow your business. This means you’ll have access to 30-minute, one-on-one calls with knowledgeable peers to brainstorm or to get your questions answered on evolving topics, such as branding, accounting, and client development, at no extra cost to you!
Promote unlimited events on the Bossy Calendar and in our newsletters to women small biz owners and feminist consumers.
- Facebook community: Join our closed group to share resources and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs in real time
- Member-to-member discounts: Submit and get access to discounted rates with fellow members, like graphic designers, accountants, and more
- Women-owned badges: Show off your #WomenOwned Pride on your website and storefront
- VIP directory listing: An upgrade from the free listing, you can list in multiple categories, include links to your website to build SEO, and link to your social media
- Job postings: Promote job and project postings to our community of small business owners and supporters